Hanging in the bunker! WE are SAFE!
moving more sticks.
Brooklyn and Kayden having a fun fight. Luckily no one has got hit. (Crossing my fingers it stays that way)
This is the start of the second fort.
My kids are so creative. Behind our house is a little forest. The kids have made a fort with some of their friends. They have so much fun playing all kinds of games of course all of the kids are military so fighting bad guys always plays a huge factor. I am so impressed at how awesome this fort is. They have worked hard making all kinds of walls and they even have a little bunker with carpet. I went out today and took some pictures. It's fun to see all the neighborhood kids playing together. Love a forest in our back yard. Who knew wood and dirt could be so fun.
6 comments:
My cousins and I used to do this in my great grandparents' back field. We'd play from morning until bedtime non stop. There were no video games back then. :)
FUN! That brings back memories of when I was little. We built forts and huts and anything else in the fields by our neighborhood. Good Times!
Best thing for kids, some dirt and sticks. They can play for hours...unfortunately our dirt and stick are pretty much either hidden under snow, or frozen :(
that's awesome! that's exactly what kids should be doing. looks so fun!!!
How fun! Kids are so creative and resourceful...it's too bad that we as adults lose that!! Kayden and Brooklyn are lucky to have such a cool backyard!!
That is so very cool!! I want a fort, I am jealous!
It is great that they have such a great imagination. Do you remember all the games we use to play?
Post a Comment