It only took me 10 years to get my own scrapbooking area!! yeah hooo
What's new with the Bastianclan. We are all doing wonderful. I am finally at my treatment level for my blood clot. No more shots in my tummy twice a day. Yeah!!! Jeremy's back is feeling much better. He is able to walk now. yeah for pain meds, muscle relaxer and arthritis medicine. He has an MRI on the 21 Nov. The doctors think he has a crushed disk. Yikes. We will see what we need to do on the 21st. I am looking forward to watching Twilight this Thursday night. Yeah hooo!! I am going with a bunch of friends we have about 12 ladies. It's going to be one fun and much needed girls night out. We are going to the 12:01am showing. I can't wait.
Well back to my post on Scrapbooking. I have wanted to post pictures of all my layouts. I wasn't sure how to do it. I have talked to a couple of my scrapbooking friends and one told me to take pictures of my scrapbooking layouts. so I spent an afternoon taking pictures of the last 20 layouts. I am so excited. I have 15 albums now, it's going to take a while to take pictures of all those layouts. Don't worry I will not post all 15 albums, just my most recent. That way you can see all my family history. That's what I tell my hubby, I am doing family history. For those of you who know scrapbooking can be a little expensive. but hey whatever I have to do to keep up with my family history right. Wink Wink!!!! I tried to do a slide show on the right hand side of my computer but for some reason it wouldn't load my slide. HUMM another thing I have to figure out. Anyone know how I make the pictures upload? I made my folder and made it public so I am not sure???
So I had to do the old fashion slide show above my post. At least you get to see my cute layouts. I know you can't see all the detail or even a close up of the pictures. (Don't worry if you look back at my older posts you will see the pictures) I only scrapbook the best pics, the rest go on a CD. But I think you will be able to fill in the blanks. I love to scrapbook,it's so therapeutic to me. I love it when people look at my books and think they are amazing and wonderful, then the big question comes. Hey do you think you could help me? Do you think if I give you all the pictures you can make an album for me? I love that I have a little talent and I can share that talent. I hope you enjoy looking at my talent as much as I enjoy doing it. Please let me know what you like to do. Maybe I will ask you the big question. Could you please..... (fill in the blank)
(Back to) School!
6 years ago
6 comments:
Yeah!!! I am happy for 2 reasons #1 I was suffering from Bastianclan withdrawl.....it's about time you've posted more news!!! ;)
#2 I started the scrapbooking journey with you....in Augusta 6 years ago...you really picked it up though in Hawaii and you quickly became the Queen of all scrapbookers!! You had all the coolest tools and techniques. I bet your scrapbooks are fun to look through to see how you have evolved in the 6 years you've been doing it!!!
I wish I had a Hobby designated space in my home, that is sooo cool!! Maybe someday I'll be able to do that.... Yeah for you!!! ;)
so cute Tina!! I wish i could figure out how to scrapbook-I guess i just need to do it-my friend sent me a bunch of paper and stickers that she didn't want and i just need to try it-it looks like a lot of fun-good job-I am glad you don't have to get shots anymore-that had to be no fun-take care! cute post!!!
hooray, no more shots! So glad you're doing so well...I miss scrapbooking with you. Can you come over soon and scrapbook with me??
tin
Yeah for your scrap booking corner! Don't forget to tell everyone how the kids and Jeremy keep trying to take over your well deserved space.
Anyways, your scrapbooks are awesome, and yes you are the queen of scrap booking! My mom just sat in wonder and awe as I was putting together her book that you helped me with. I got all my sisters in the scrap booking mood. Thanks so much for your help, it turned out awesome!
Your scrapbooks are amazing!!! I am glad that you have your own space. From what I have seen it takes a lot of room!
I am so glad that you are all feeling better. I hope that all goes well with the MRI let me know how it all works out.
I am too jealous that you have this... my kids would trash this! I love that you have this special area that is just yours, just think of all the time you will save just not having to set everything up!!!!
Post a Comment