I have been thinking of doing this for a little while. The push over the edge came as I read the Priesthood lesson for today. I am going to try and take my example from the Prophet Joseph and do something I hope will come as a little unexpected.
I do not show or publicly express my gratitude and love for my beautiful wife. Tina is the best thing that has happened to me. Her sense of humor can be very contagious. Her smile brightens any room she enters and comforts child and adult hearts with ease. Her patience for children, especially ours, and for me is amazing. On the other hand though, she can be the biggest mother bear you will ever find so watch out. Her heart is always full of love, understanding and forgiveness.
She does so many wonderful things for so many people it is hard to believe she has time and energy for her family but there is always more than enough. She will gladly drop anything if some one is in need. I cannot say how many times I have seen her jump up after a phone call and say she needs to do something because some one needs something. That something could be as small as a shoulder to lean on or as big as taking some kids in for the weekend so the mom can meet dad somewhere for a weekend. If you know Tina, you have seen this side of her. It always amazes though that she never quits helping others.
What amazes me most is the way she treats her family. We have never been left wanting. She always has time and energy for us. She even has time and energy for me after a long day or two with the kids because I have been on duty. She has given me her heart and for that I am most thankful. I wish I could write everything that I feel but I wouldn't be able to do it justice. I love her and I am so grateful i get to spend eternity with her.
I love you, Tina.
(Back to) School!
6 years ago
12 comments:
What a sweet tribute to your wife Jeremy! You are right. Tina is one amazing person and such a great example of selfless service. I have been on the receiving end many times and appreciate it more than words can say. I wish I had her energy and heart.
Wow Jeremy,good job!! I am proud of you for being able to express yourself so beautifully about your sweet eternal companion! I bet this will be the best surprise you have ever given Tina, I know how much this will mean to her!! I agree Tina is an amazing woman and I am only one person lucky enough to call her friend.
very sweet letter!
Will is wondering why I just glared at him from over my laptop and told him he should be more like Jeremy. :)
Tina is one of the most (maybe even THE most) kindhearted, caring, warm, unselfish people I know. She's amazing, and my kids like her more than they like me.
~Brandi
SO TRUE! WOW, Jeremy you did such a great job capturing Tina! You are much more eloquent than I am! I am very impressed! Great Job!
Your wife says that she thinks that I'm cool and she wants to be like me (WHATEVER), but in actuality it is Tina that inspires me to be a better person, and to be more aware of others and how to help. She has a gift of knowing exactly what someone needs and providing it! It still amazes me how fast she can come to someones aid when needed. She'll drop anything at a moments notice to help.
That was a wonderful tribute! Wow, Tina you are so loved...by all!
Sweet! You are lucky Tina. And so are you Jeremy.
Wow.. way to go Jeremy.. You did a great job.. in my house I would know you were in serious trouble, serious Kiss UP usually means serious trouble!
But you did get it all right! Tina is amazing!
I wish I was much more like Tina in very many aspects! We miss you horribly!
Tina, i need your email address so that I can "invite" you to read my blog now that i went private.
We all love you Tina!
You are such a sweet husband jermey and you and tina are made for each other. You fit with each other and complement each other so well. I love spending time with you both because of the love you two have for each other. I am glad to be able to call you family. Tina you are an amazing person and I love you.
What a wonderful couple, as well as family, you guys are! I'm so glad you decided to share your feelings about Tina; it's always nice to know someone cares and appreciates you. I, too, am very grateful for Tina's friendship; she is an amazing person full of love, generosity, energy, and laughter!
tin
That is so very sweet!! It made me go AWWW!!! Lots of times.
I totally agree I adore Tina I want to be just like her when I grow up :)
Post a Comment