We are celebrating Kayden’s 18th Birthday a few days late because of our cruise. I have to admit both Jeremy and I shed a few tears as we reminisced all 18 years of Kayden’s Life going through all the pictures,stories, and memories. This is by far the hardest Birthday Door we have created. I came up with the coolest birthday theme to celebrate KAYDEN! The Game of life. Kayden has been one of my biggest blessings and my dream come true. I have loved him from the first day I saw his heart beating and Now look at him 18 a Man. He is all grown up and ready to conquer the world and accomplish all his dreams. Kayden I hope you have the best birthday. Know that I love you very much and I am always here for you. You are never too old for your mother.
Go have a beautiful life Kayden. We have raised you and now it’s time for you to write your own book to open your wings and fly.
Happy, Happy 18th Birthday my amazing Son!
Happy, Happy 18th Birthday my amazing Son!
![]() |
| Kayden Jay Bastian Born Oct 29, 1999 weighing 7 lbs 4 oz Time 11:49 pm Length 21 inch |
![]() |
| Kayden- 1 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden 2 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden 3- Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden- 4 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden- 5 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden- 6 Years Old |
| Kayden-7 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden- 8 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden- 8 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden- 9 Years Old |
| Kayden- 10 Years Old |
| Kayden- 11 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden- 12 Years Old |
| Kayden- 13 Years Old |
| Kayden- 14 Years Old |
| Kayden- 15 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden- 16 Years Old |
| Kayden- 17 Years Old |
| Kayden- 18 Years Old |
| Kayden- 18 Years Old |
![]() |
| Kayden's cool Door. Kayden's Game of Life. The quote says "Now, the real Life happens Welcome to Adult Hood." |
| Kayden's game of life Table |
| Kayden's place setting. |
| Kayden's cool Table. |
| The big "18" |
| Happy 18th Birthday Kayden. We love you! |
| Kayden, really hates beans. So Jeremy found this massive can of Kidney beans and wrapped it up for Kayden. It was hilarious. |













0 comments:
Post a Comment