Happy Green Holiday to my Beautiful Family! I hope all your dreams come true.
![]() |
| "Wishing you a Pot O Gold and all the joy your heart can hold." |
![]() |
| We tried to catch a Leprechaun. No such luck. |
![]() |
| You're the Pot of Gold at the end of my Rainbow. |
![]() |
| Our St. Patty's Day table. |
![]() |
| I love the Euor's they make a perfect Gold Coins. |
![]() |
| Euro coins are perfect GOLD! |
| Lucky Charms make the perfect St. Patty's Day Treat. "I am Cereal-sly Lucky to be your Wife/Mom!" |
![]() |
| Germany has some super fun gummy treats it was so fun putting together these rainbows. "You are better than any Treasure found at the end of a Rainbow!" |
| I posted St Patricks Prayers and poems with the four leaf clovers. |
![]() |
| Jeremy's Table Setting. |
![]() |
| The kids Table Setting. |









0 comments:
Post a Comment