Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Ward Trunk or Treat


Happy Halloween from A Skeleton, Alien, and Batvenger.
I was asked to help with decorations for the ward Trunk or Treat.
Tanae and I had some fabulous ideas.  Look at all the bats
Tanae, created a fun Photo Boo-th
Filled with fun masks.

Our beautiful Entry way.  Love!!!

I made the center pieces.  They turned out super cute
I love all the things you can do with suckers.
I made 60 of these little guys.  You put a penny at the bottom of the sucker and they stand up.
Brilliant.  They were so fun and the kids loved eating them.

We had a pie contest so I made my pumpkin pie


And Chocolate Pecan.  They look Delicious.  

I loved Kayden's costume this year.  He has been studying bones
for his nursing course and when I saw this outfit I just had to get it for him.
We found some gloves at one of the German stores and it was Perfect!!!
Kayden wanted his face painted.  I think he looks awesome.  Well maybe we needed different shoes.

The backside.


Brooklyn created a new Super Hero.
Her name is BAT-Vengers.  It's half batman half avengers
She is adorable with her cute bat leggings, and batman shirt with her cape.
We tried to draw a bat on her face. She looks like a beautiful hero to me.

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BAT-Vengers to the rescue.
Chandler, wasn't sure what he wanted to be.  He thought maybe a storm trooper but when we couldn't find a costume he liked  and didn't brake the bank we came up empty.  Chandler decided he wanted to be an Alien.  He wanted his face painted.  Brooklyn decided to color his hair.  Kayden put some awesome wounds on his hands with blue blood.  Chandler was so happy with his costume.  Score!  Win, Win We didn't break the bank and Chandler was super happy.... 
Here is Chandler's Alien face for Kayden's movie.
Chan makes an excellent Alien.
We did a pumpkin patch theme trunk this year.  

Happy Halloween from the Bastian's.

0 comments: