| This one had Lions and Gold. Look how different this street sign is from the first one. |
| I think this maybe the Rothenburg City Crest, Maybe? |
| Rothenburg Town hall it is in the heart of the City |
| Close up of the Town Hall. |
![]() |
| This is the Rothenburg clock Tower. Notice the doors are closed. I have a picture at 8pm and the doors are open. |
| Mikayla and Brooklyn waiting for the parents to stop SHOPPING. |
| Chandler & Aubrey creating a new game. |
| Brooklyn and Chandler just hanging out at the Town Hall |
| The kids in Front of Town hall. |
| This is the coolest car. He doesn't have a steering wheel. The driver uses rods to steer the car. |
| Another very unique street sign. |
| Aubrey & Chandler having fun. These two didn't stop playing all day. |
| One of the streets here in Rothenburg. |
| One of the Water Fountains in the city. |
| Jeremy was showing the kids something cool. I love him. |
| Mikayla and Brooklyn, waiting.... AGAIN. |
| How beautiful is this City? I totally fell in love. |
![]() |
| Look you can drive right though that gate. |
![]() |
| The Reynolds Tom, Breeanne, Mikayla, Zachary, Aubrey, Libby, Sabrina, Kaitlynn,and Lance |
| Here is another view of that cool car. You can see the rides a little better in this picture. |
| Bastianclan in this Medieval city that has just taken our breath away. Kayden, is at a Boy Scout Camp that is why he is not here. |
| They had some beautiful Nativities. I'm hoping to pick a couple up over the next couple years. |
| Aubry & Chandler playing. Look at those happy faces. |
| We even found a Stork. I wonder if she just had a baby?!? |
![]() |
| The Western Town Gate. |
![]() |
| So another really cool thing about this city is you can walk along the City Wall. It's a 1.5 mile walkway. Brooklyn and I are standing in one of the towers. So Very COOL! |
![]() |
| You can see the walkway. The terrain is cobble rock I believe? I could be wrong?? |
| I love this picture so much. You can see the city wall and the tower gate and to the right is the City. |
| Jer and I thought these were super cool. We don't know the meaning. Next time hopefully we can find out. |
| Tom,Lance, Breeanne, Mikayla, Zachary, Aubrey,Libby, Sabrina, and Kaitlynn |
| This is the other side of the tower. |
| A cute close up of the family. Love, Love Germany... So many wonderful Memories here already and it's only been 5 months. |
![]() |
| St. Jacob's Church it has two towers. |
| This truck was outside the German Christmas Museum. |
| Another really awesome street sign. |
![]() |
| Another Beautiful Fountain in the square. |
![]() |
| It's a little hobbit door. This was the only way to get into the city when the Gates were closed. You would have to be little and pay a fine to have it opened. |
![]() |
| Jer and I loved the roof of this building. We loved loved Rothenburg. I keep saying that with each new place we visit I keep finding a favorite. I can't wait to go back this time with Kayden. :-) |














0 comments:
Post a Comment