Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, May 11, 2015

Our Baby is 10!!!!

Happy Birthday To our Amazing,Brave,Caring,Energetic little Boy! 
We are so very blessed to have your 
Sweet Spunky Spirit in our Family. 

Chandler wanted a Pokemon Birthday.  Jeremy and I had so much fun decorating his door.
We wrapped his door in blue wrapping paper,  We ordered  1" Pokemon figurines and put them on yellow
dots and put them all over his door.  We also ordered ceiling decorations to hang in front of his door.  
Chandler Door and entry into the Living room.

One of my favorite activities preparing for Chandler's Birthday was making his Birthday cards.
Everyone made their own card.  Jeremy even drew a Pikachu.  

Brooklyn drew this cute picture and added it to her Card.  Super cute!

Kayden made this super cute Card for Chandler.

He drew this Galvanrula.  So fun!

Pokemon Birthday Sign.

Chandler's Chair.

Chandler's Pokemon Cake.

Chandler's Table

Chandler's Table setting.

So excited to finally open his Presents!

Look at that smile.  AWEEE this makes everything totally worth it.
Love this sweet boy.

Two of Chandler's favorite things Legos and Minecraft all in one. 

More Legos.

Chandler wanted Legend his favorite stuffed animal to help.

Such a Happy Boy!!!!


Happy Happy Birthday Sweet ChanMan!!!

It's Cake time.  Remember to blow all the candles out at once!

Kayden wanted to get the tricky candles.  Sneaky Kayden.
Chandler, we Love you so Much. 

1 comments:

Kikal said...

I was thinking, "I can't believe Chandler is TEN! I thought he and Daisy were closer in age." Then I realized, Daisy turns 10 in November..AHHH! ;)