| This is how my kids came off the bus. Ha ha ha!!! I love them. They are in the "RED" group. There are 8 different groups. Wow that is a lot of groups. A recap of Day one. They went to their class rooms and introduced themselves. Brooklyn already made a couple Korean Friends. Brooklyn kept saying,"How The Korean's kept pinching her cheeks, and saying how cute she was." Chandler didn't understand why at lunch they didn't have RANCH!!! the world has ended for sure. Bahaha. After lunch the kids learned how to dance the "Mask" Dance. After the Dance they went to experience Korean cooking. When the kids were telling me about the cooking it was hilarious. I guess it smelled really bad. They were learning how to cook fish and apparently there was a lot of guts involved. After they cooked it they let all the students try it. Brooklyn & Chandler were very brave and tried the food. They didn't care for it. But I am so happy they tried. Brooklyn said," You can't judge a book by the cover, You cant' judge food by looking at it." Very grown up. I heart her. Brooklyn said, "There was a lot of Paparazzi taking pictures of them." Chandler said, "It was like we were STARS." What a fun fun day!!! |
1 comments:
How fun! It looks like the kids are doing really well Tina! Great job mom!
Post a Comment