Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

It was important to us that even though we were in a Hotel we still wanted to keep our traditions.   So Jeremy and I decorated the hotel.  I wish we would have had balloons but nope they didn't have any.  SAD :-(  

We surprised the kids (and Jeremy) with some fun homemade valentines.  Which was pretty amazing because I do not have any of my stuff.  Luckily I have some great friends that were willing to share their stuff.  Thank you Heather!!!!
This is the kids bundles.  Jeremy got some fun Golf stationary that said, "A bad day playing golf, is still better than a good day at the office. "  Giggles.  And he got a new pair of "comfortable well made boots".   I got a wheat grinder Yeah!!!  Now, I just need to find out how to get wheat here in Korea.  HUMMMM
The PX had these cute little bags.  They fit all the kids stuff perfect.  I think I will try and save them and use them as long as they last.  Cute Cute Cute.
This year the kids got Cell phones.  They all want phone so bad.  How cute are these???
The inside.  How stinken cute?
Here are the kids on their Cell phones.  I think they were a huge Hit.
The kids checking out their Valentines.  We love you guys...
We got to spend Valentines with the Isoms.  We are both stuck in the hotel until our house is finished.  I had made a huge pot of Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli, a huge salad, rolls, fruit smoothies and chocolate dipped Strawberries.  So we invited them to come eat and spend the night with us.  What a fun Valentines. 
Little Auderey and I snugging.  She was telling me all kinds of stories.  
  
I do not have an oven so dinner and dessert were a little tricky.  Thank you Chocolate Dipped Strawberries we had a fun dessert and didn't have to cook anything!!!  Yeah.  I dipped the chocolates and Jeremy made the cute designs.  
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sorensen said...

you guys are such good sports! Leave it to the Bastian's to make living in a hotel for 2 months an adventure! You guys are awesome!