Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa's Elves

Out of all the Tradition our family has this one is by far my favorite.  I think it's because out of all the traditions Jeremy and I have this one we started together.  The tradition is, "You can not set up Christmas unless you wear a Santa hat."  It's fun to set up Christmas like Santa's Elves.
Jeremy and the boys.  I sure love them lots.
Brooklyn and I.  Yes, I know she looks just like me.
Mr & Mrs Santa Clause.
Daddy's Little Girl!!!
I love this picture.  Jeremy was trying to be funny.  Kayden was totally laughing.  While Chandler was annoyed.  I love it!!!  Awee the memories.
Oh the joy of an artificial tree flaring out the branches. 

Brooklyn was in charge of getting the Ornaments out.
Jeremy putting the top of our tree on.  One of his favorite parts of Christmas.

Kayden was in charge of putting the star on.  Good Job Buddy!

Chandler in charge of hanging the stockings. 

This picture has a funny story.  So I was making yummy treats while Jeremy and the kids tried to find the missing lights.  They worked on that silly tree for 45 min.  Finally I came in and said we needed to say a prayer.  Jeremy asked me to say it.  I asked that Heavenly Father to help us find the missing light and/or the electrical problem.  30 seconds after my prayer Jeremy figured out that he hadn't plugged in the lights.  LOL!!!! 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Bastian Home.
So I love Pintrest.  Someone posted some similar pictures and I just loved them so I decided we needed some super cute light picture with our kiddos. Chandler age, 6 
Beautiful Brooklyn age, 9
Kayden, age 12
Posted by Picasa