Here she is with the Special Birthday Hat.
Her cupcake flavor this year was Chocolate with Sprinkles.
Wait that is what she had last year. Can't go wrong with Chocolate!
Her cupcake flavor this year was Chocolate with Sprinkles.
Wait that is what she had last year. Can't go wrong with Chocolate!
Brooklyn, just couldn't wait any longer.
She had to open her first gift at 7:30am.
She had to open her first gift at 7:30am.
She wanted to take all her friends to the Movies.
Umm that was not in the Dave Ramsey plan. So we
decided we could have a fun Movie party at our house.
We made super cute Ticket invitations.
Here is our table with all our yummy food.
Marshmallow Popcorn and lots of candy!
While our pizza's cooked we danced to Kid Bop.
The girls even taught me some new moves.
The girls even taught me some new moves.
Kyia,Annie, Jessica,Brooklyn,Chyenne,Carylyn, Mckenzie
Kayden, Tevyn, and Chandler
Ever since I got my Army purse for Christmas last
year Brooklyn has wanted one. So we talked
to Gina at Pink Beret and she made one just
for Brooklyn.Aweee a super happy Girl.
year Brooklyn has wanted one. So we talked
to Gina at Pink Beret and she made one just
for Brooklyn.Aweee a super happy Girl.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!
AWE! Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I cannot believe you are already 9 YEARS OLD!!! Much too long since I've seen my baby girl! (I know I know you aren't a baby anymore)*giggles* You are very lucky to have such a creative and awesome Mom, she always knows how to make things even better that what you wish for huh?
Love You .... and your family!
Auntie D
Tina,
I absolutely LOVE your family pictures! It's bee a long time since I've visited your blog... too long!
XOXOX
http://mdchristie.com/blog/
I am pretty sure you are the funnest mom I have ever seen! I love all the birthday goodies, the popcorn cake, but my favorite is the Army Bratt bag!.. That is sweet!
I love your new family pictures in the blossoms. Your kids are getting so big!
I don't know why it says I am Sterling, but clearly it is Staci!.. Hugs to you all!
Wow! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! And GREAT job on the cake! It DID turn out amazing! Love you and miss you guys!
Post a Comment