Yeah the snow has melted away. That means spring is on it's way. What a better way to celebrate spring then an early Easter. I can't believe how early Easter was this year April 24th. But I will take the nice warm spring weather. Yeah no more snow! Bring on the BBQ's
Look how cute the kids are. I love Chandler face, Yes I think they are Happy!
Tharen, Zoey Brooklyn, Tevyn , Tate, Serina,Kayden, Greyson, Chandler, and Sydney
Here is most of our group. Michele, Shawna, and Ben are all MIA (Taking pictures.)
Bastianclan, The Sornsen's,the Bryant's and The Valeson's.
Jeremy, Ben, And Tony hiding the eggs for "The Big Hunt"
Here we are waiting oh so patiently.
Jeremy telling the kids the rules. If you are over 8 yrs of age. Do not pick up the ones on the ground. Go find (Hunt) for your eggs. That is why they call it an Egg Hunt!
I really love this picture of Shawna. Cute girl!
We love Michele too!
Ben and Mauvia
Tony and Michele
Aweeee so cute! Love you Brooklyn
My handsome Boys! Love them
Brooklyn found one on the ground. HUMMM
Yummy Chocolate that has been out in the sun. :)
Chandler found a really tricky one.
Chandler found all 12 eggs. Good Job buddy.
Can you see the egg Kayden is after?
Kayden was so sweet. He found all 12 eggs really fast. but he kept giving them
away to kids who couldn't find any eggs. Over all I think Kayden found 18 eggs.
Thanks for your help Kayden.

2 comments:
WHat a fun day that was. Wow you are so lucky to have such awesome and stylish friends! And so are we!
LOL, Oh my goodness that picture of you and Jeremy dying eggs. PRICELESS!!! I totally cracked (pardon the pun) up when I saw it. You are studying something so intensely and Jeremy looks like he is playing and having fun. So funny! LOL
Anyways, love the pictures! Glad it's warming up there.
We dyed eggs too, mostly because Erik wasn't home to object! ;-)hehehe
Post a Comment