I don't know How I missed this post. That has never happend. Anyway I wanted to put it on now so I have it and all the memories. Thanks Tammy for helping with the detalils. See this is why you blog it when it happnes. Now I will be able to look back and know what went on when I scrapbook this weeknd.
We got to have a super fun weekend with our "Dear Friends Jared & Tammy Jackson" We were so sad when Jared got his orders to Germany. We were moving to Washington and they to Germany. How sad is that? The Jackson's were coming to the states for a visit before Jared deployed to Afghanistan. We wanted to meet up with them so we met in Boise Idaho for a weekend. We Stayed at the Spring Hills Suites May 21-23 2010.
Jared, Tammy, Tina and Jeremy
Tammy, Tina and Brooklyn
Here we are eating Breakfast. YUMMY!!!
We even got a special room just for us. How cool is that?
We went to a really cool hands on Science Center.
Hello it's May why on earth is it snowing? We all ran to the car
and decided we couldn't go miniature golfing in the snow.
So the next best thing was a movie. We went to see
Diary of a wimpy kid. So funny!!! The kids loved it.
We decided since we had gone bowling with
Jared a couple of time that it would be fun to go bowling again.
So we found a bowling alley and played a couple games. Jared totally kicked our trash.
Umm he is super good. Over 110 each game. AWESOME.
It was getting to be dinner time but Nobody was hungry. We were all
stuffed from eating at the Cheese cake so we decided we would
stop at the store and grab some snacks for later that night. Since
we would be staying up all night playing games again. (We did this Friday night too)
Jared wasn't feeling very well. So he slept (so he would be ready to play games.)
while the rest of us went to the pool and Jacuzzi.
We put the kids to bed and played games. We had a wonderful evening
just laughing and playing. Lots and lots of memories.
Thanks for making time to hang with us Jared and Tammy!!!!
WE love and miss you both.
1 comments:
That was a lot of fun! I miss you guys and can't wait to meet up again sometime soon (or not soon)!
Love ya,
Tammy and Jared
Post a Comment