We had our Blue and Gold banquet last night.
Happy 100 years Cub Scouts.
To celebrate each boy had to make and decorate a cake.
Here is Kayden with his cake.
Yep, He made a cake that looks like
Kitty Litter. Gross I know
There were just crowds of people surrounding his cake.
Kayden got lots of High Fives from all his friends and fellow
Cub Scouts telling him his cake was just awesome.
There are some really cool cakes.
Good Job Cub Scouts
Their cakes are Amazing.
Here is Kayden's Webelos Den
Here is Kayden with his awards.
We love Cub Scouts
Beautiful Brooklyn
Chandler loving his CHEETOS!!

11 comments:
I don't think I will be asking for a piece of cake!! HAHA!!
awesome idea for a cake. i will have to steal that one!
I made one of those once, and even though *I* made it and knew it was cake and tootsie rolls and a brand new litter box, it still grossed me out and I couldn't eat it.
What a flippin cool cake Kayden! I love making cakes too!
What a flippin cool cake Kayden! I love making cakes too!
Kayden will u make my birthday cake?
What flavor was it? What did he use for the "litter"effect? N says it is an awesome idea.
That's AWESOME!!! 1st prize in my book.
That has got to be the best cake EVER!! You are such an amwesome mom to your kiddos! Super cute post!
Great Job Kayden, it looks a little too realistic!
Looks like that kitty had a little too much too eat the day before. Definitely time to clean out the litter box! LOL
It looks awesome, and it makes me wonder if I would be brave enough to eat it?
That is some imagination Kayden.. kind of yucky.. I don't know if I could be brave enough to eat a kitty litter cake.. there seems something wrong with eating that. Very fun.. I'll be the other cub scouts thought it was great!
Very fun night!
Post a Comment