April was the Month of the "Military Child" to celebrate this Brooklyn's class went on a huge walk. They called it a parade but it was a huge walk. It was so fun. WE stopped traffic for miles. I am sure the cars were so excited to see the whole school crossing the road. Giggles. Chandler felt so big. He loves it when we go to Brooklyn or Kayden's school. Brooklyn loved showing him off too. It is always fun to get together with Brooklyn's class. The kids were suppose to dress up like Army guys. So Brooklyn put on her brown shirt and her army pants. She also got to wear her Dad's Army hat. She felt so spacial. I think both of my kids are super cute in that hat.
Look how cute my little boy is. He feels so big to be sitting with Brooklyn's Pre K class. Pretty soon he will be in his own school. We found the perfect pre-school for chandler. It's awesome we are so happy. He will go to school tue, thru and friday 9am-1pm. Then I will juggle my time between three kids and three school events. Oh how fun. I can't wait for all the fun.
Too bad the sun was in chan's face. Brooklyn loves her Chandler
Here we all are. once again chandler is not looking at the camera surprise surprise. "Little Toad" I love being a chaperon in my kids field trips. I love my job as a Mom.. Best job in the whole world.
(Back to) School!
6 years ago

4 comments:
Way fun!! IT is always nice when they can do some fun school thing for free! The kids don't care if it is just a walk around post! Lots of fun!
Staci
Too cute! The kids look so adorable in their daddy's cap!
The kids are really growing up. They look so cute.
Post a Comment