Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, February 1, 2008


Day 2 of the Ant Watch
Look they started their own
tunnel. Look at them go.


Here is another angel of Day 2 Look at all those
super cute ants. They are so fun to watch.


Day 3 of the Ant watch
They were super busy this day they not only
finished going down the tunnel but they Made a

B. We all know that the B stands for "Bastian"
They know where there home is.
How cool is that? Smart Ants. I am a grown 30 year old
who sits on her couch at night and watches her ants hard at work.
Tonight only one ant was working the rest were very lazy. I felt
so bad for the Ant hard at work. The ant worked alone for about 10 minutes
she went to the top and 5-6 ants took over what is up with that? Poor Ant.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, those are pretty neat ants. So you don't have to do anything with them but watch? What a perfect pet. Thats cool they made a B. I guess the kids have had a fun time watching. Thanks or sharing!

Jamie said...

btw I was wondering, is 30 yrs old considered an adult? MAN!!! When did that happen to me? I didn't want to grow up! lol We got older. It seems like a few days ago we were so not this age and didn't have all these little responsibilities. :)

Anonymous said...

So how are the ants doing?