I just wanted to share with everyone my love for my children. I wake up every morning to three beautiful children. There isn't a day that goes by that I do not thank my Heavenly Father for these wonderful blessings. I love each and everyone. When I had Kayden I never knew my heart could love another human being as much as I love him. Then when I had Brooklyn I didn't know how I was going to love her as much as I love Kayden but my heart grew so much when my little princess Brooklyn was born. I had my boy on one knee and my little girl on the other I thought I was in heaven. Then I became pregnant with Chandler I was like how is my Lap going to hold three beautiful miracles Some how my lap grew and I am able to hold all three of my children in my lap. I love my wonderful children so much they are so very special. I want to dedicate these next couple paragraphs to each of my miracles.
Kayden is my biggest helper ever. He is really so sweet all he wants to do is just make us happy. We catch him all the time doing nice things for all of us. Kayden is so dang smart. (He knows it too) Giggles. Kayden use to think I hung the moon and the stars and the sun. He now tells me "Mom you don't know everything." It's amazing what a couple years does to a "8" year old boy. He has a couple times told me how to do several things like yesterday he proceeds to tell me how to shower:) Hello Like I haven't showered for 30 years. Giggles. Kayden is so excited about Scouts. He loves this program I think he really enjoys the new friends and activities. Kayden has such an awesome heart. He is always concerned about everyone. Kayden has such a love for the Lord. I learn so much from my son. The other day at school Kayden's teacher called to tell me what Kayden was doing. They have had a couple new students that moved in and Kayden befriended all of them. Not just saying hi to the point he was giving them his earned snow balls so they had some. He was doing so much his teacher noticed and called me. I told Kayden his teacher called and told me all the wonderful things he was doing and how it was helping these students so much. Kayden said "Mom the Holy Ghost told me to do it." :-Aweee how sweet is that. Kayden was so excited to bear his testimony in church two weeks ago. He couldn't wait to get up. He was like the third person to bear their testimony. His Spirit is so strong, I was crying the whole time. It's amazing to me that Kayden chose to be baptized and is making great decisions. His prayers are longer than Jer's and mine. Now I don't know if that is a good thing or bad? Does that mean that Jeremy and I are not praying for all the things we need to? Your children really are your example. My Kayden helps me stay strong and definitely on my toes. We are all reading the Book of Mormon together we have a family tree, Jer and I have our individual trees, Kayden said he wanted his own tree because he wanted to read the Book of Mormon by himself. It's hard to see them grow up... Kayden is way too fun. He is really into games. I have no idea where he got his love for games. Giggles. He is getting old enough that he can start to play some of the more complicated games. It's fun we have special time with Kayden after we put Brooklyn and Chandler down for bed. Kayden is such a blessing and I really love watching the world open through his eyes. I love you Kayden
Miss Brooklyn is my sweet 5 year old. First of all how on earth is she 5 already? I really can't believe it. Brooklyn is my Drama Queen for sure. She is definitely the Princess in our home. Brooklyn amazes me with all that she does. She is not so into cleaning or organizing. (much to my dismay) But she loves to go shopping with me, putting on makeup, lets not forget about painting our nail she loves to help me cook. Every now and then Brooklyn will surprise me and actually clean her room without being asked. It's a "Big Deal" Brooklyn loves anything to do with Art and Animals. She is so into animals She even brings her favorite animal for the day down stairs for Scripture study and her and her animal has to take a turn reading. So funny. Hey whatever makes her excited to read the Book of Mormon. Right? She asks me everyday if she could have a cat. The answer is always the same NO but she keeps trying. :) Jer and I tell her when she grows up and has her own house she can have whatever animal she wants. She also wants a horse cuz a military family can so have one of those in their back yard. Giggles. Brooklyn loves to care for any animals. Brooklyn loves Cesar so much she packs him on her hip and then pushes him around. She kisses and wraps him up in a blanket. (Cesar is such a good dog) Brooklyn loves to do her home work I never have to fight with her. In fact today she just pulled out a paper and started writing her alphabet. How cool is that? Brooklyn is so creative. She makes up her own songs. She goes around the house singing them. It's so cute. She makes so many pictures we have to give half of them away. My fridge and her room are filled with her beautiful artwork. She never tires from coloring cutting painting you name it she loves it. Pretty soon she will be scrapbooking with me. Can't wait. My little girl is so special I love her so much. She never tires from snuggling us. She loves to hang with her daddy. Her daddy hung the moon stars and sun just for her. Boy oh boy does she have him wrapped around her finger. It's fun to watch them together. My love grows so much for both of them. Jer is such a wonderful dad and to see the relationship they have together reminds me of my relationship with my father. Got to love those dads. Brooklyn you are my special sweet Girl I love your independence and strong will. You are amazing and the world needs to brace itself when you grow up and accomplish all the wonderful things you will do with your wonderful personality and determination. I love you so very much.
Chandler is my perfect boy. He doesn't do anything wrong. I think that stands true for any "Baby" Right? Chandler gets away with so much because he is the last. He is so spoiled not just by Mom and Dad but by Kayden and Brooklyn too! Chandler is such a joy to be around. He is a clean freak. Oh my gosh how can a 2 year old know I put away his tools wrong? I was cleaning up the playroom and I put away his tools I guess I put the hammer and the screwdriver in the wrong spot. No my two year old did not go and switch them. Oh boy!!! Chandler makes his own bed. He is so awesome. He has such a fun personality. He is so fun. I get compliments all the time at what a good boy he is. He is by far my quietest child. not that he is shy he is just quiet. He can be loud if he gets hurt or offended. it's so funny he is at that stage where you can understand 80% of what he says but one thing you can understand free and clear is who hurt or offended him. Then he will "yell" Be nice and the persons name. We have put a couple toys in the corner because they have hurt him. Chandler loves Band aids (who ever invented these are going straight to heaven.) Band aids fix everything. Chandler loves to snuggle he is my snugly little boy he still lets me cradle him. I love it. I hope he never gives this up. I know he will but I am going to love it as long as he will let me. Chandler is so funny he has to suck his thumb and play with his or my hair. He is by far my best sleeper. Chandler loves to sleep and goes right to bed. Even if we do not put him to bed and he is tired he will go up to his bed and go to sleep. Chandler loves cheese and popcorn. I think he could eat them all day long. okay I know he could. Chandler I love you so very much I am so blessed to have you as my last child. What a blessing you are. Our family would not be complete without you. You are my baby and you always will be. I can't wait to continue to watch you grow and see your personality form and see all the great and wonderful things you will do in your life. Keep close to your Savior Chandler he will help you in all that you do. Make him your friend. Talk to him often. I love you so very much.
Well now that I have pored out my heart and soul to all of you. I hope I have encouraged you to want to tell you kids how much you love them and thank Heavenly Father for trusting these beautiful spirits in your hands. I love the Lord so much for blessing my life with our three wonderful beautiful children. I hope you all have a wonderful day...
Love to all
Bastians.
9 comments:
How sweet! I hope you print this out and save it for them to cherish forever. While I was reading it, I was thinking of all the great things about my kids and how they are so different so thanks!
I just cried as I read this. You are such a great mom, thus you have great kids! :) That was so sweet to read, and it also made me think of Lilli and what a wonderful little spirit she has.
Great job on the blog, Tina! All the pics look fantastic, and your journaling is priceless! Who said they didn't like to write alot??! ( smile, wink ) You've inspired me to write about my kids, too, instead of just what's happening in our daily lives. You're an awesome mom & friend...
go Bastians! go Bastians! :) Hi Tina! I do miss your kiddos. I still can never forget the first time I met Brooklyn and she had everyone thinking that her REAL name was Princess Brooklyn. Then, my favorite comment of hers was when I asked the question about how to get to heaven and she yelled out, "You go fishing with my dad." :)
Wow!!!! What a great mom. I hope I can grow up to be like you some day. I do hope you save this for your kids. I wish my mom would have done something like this for me when I was young. Of course there were no blogs back then (and no internet either)...but it would have been nice to read all of those wonderful things about myself when I needed some extra tlc. Tina, you are in inspiration to me! Love you, Jamie
Love this!! This took time, and now it's written down!! They'll have it forever, I miss you!
Gosh, you just made me cry as I read this. My mom always writes all seven of her kids every year sharing her feelings for them and I love those letters. I know your kids will love them too!
Tina,
What a wonderful tribute to each of your children! I am soo glad we have found each other once again...let's keep in touch!
Tam :-)
Your children are so very lucky to have you as a mother, and Jeremy as a father. You are a true example of what a family should be. I love you all
Britany
Post a Comment