Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, October 31, 2007





Happy Halloween! The kids are ready to go trick or treating.
Kayden is Obi-Won-Konobi Brooklyn is a beautiful fairy and chandler is a dragon. Chandler hates his
costume. I have never had a child hate his costume but he wouldn't even put in on for play group. He just had it on
long enough for me to take pictures. Yeah for that. doesn't he look super cute. Mom is on strike Kayden is no longer aloud to
be
anything with a sword. He has been a ninja for the last three years
and is now he is a star wars dude. (I think Obi-Won is like a ninja so next year nothing with a sword.)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shari Davis said...

So cute Tina!!! Love the costumes!!! Looks like you're getting the hang of this whole blog thing! By the way, we miss you in Rod's class. He's really working us!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Tina -- So cute! Glad you were able to get Chandler to wear his coustume! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! -- Rachel

Ferret said...

Great pictures! I am sure the kids had a blast. Chandler looks so cute in his costume!

tfeathe said...

Great blog! All the pics look really awesome and everyone sure is having a blast; I don't know how you keep up with everything, but kudos to you!!